29th August 2012 13:17:00
Fringe Season 4 coming to disc in September
Fringe returns for it's fourth season. DVD and Blu-ray boxsets are to be released on 24th September.
Warner Bros have announced the DVD and Blu-ray release of Fringe: Season 4 for 24th September...
Fringe: The Complete Fourth Season sees the FBI’s Fringe Division continue their mission to heal the rifts between the two worlds. However, to complicate matters further, Peter has mysteriously returned to a universe in which he never existed – a virtual stranger to the Fringe team – while a God Complex–driven madman is crossing between realities with a terrifying endgame in mind that will destroy both worlds!
The Fringe team must not only struggle to reset their reality and find each other again, but save both universes…by sacrificing more than one of their lives!
- A World Without Peter – featurette
- The Observers – featurette
- Beyond the Fringe (Comic Book) – digital download
- Peter Bishop Audition Tapes
- BLU-RAY™ EXCLUSIVE – The Scientist Roundtable – featurette
- BLU-RAY™ EXCLUSIVE – Fringe Decoded – featurette
- BLU-RAY™ EXCLUSIVE – Ultraviolet copy of all 22 episodes!
- Gag Reel
- Deleted Scenes