So, only two Being Human episodes left ever. EVER. In a week's time, we will never see Tom, Hal or Alex again, nor entertain the memory of Mitchell, George and Annie. But first we get to see how they end it. Will it be happy, sad, or both?
Here are five teasers (everything we dare to say) about this Sunday's upcoming penultimate event, lest the BBC spoiler police kick us in the nuts.
- You might think from the ending of last week's episode that Hal is already full-tilt evil and the killing will commence shortly. Well, that was a little deceptive - the angst continues here.
- Meanwhile, we get... not quite the return of an old character, but at least the mention of one.
- For fans of Tom being puppy-like and adorable, there's a last morsel of that here, before next week's finale, which promises bleakness a-go-go.
- Unsurprisingly, considering last week's events and the fact it's the conclusion very soon, Captain Hatch is all over this one.
- All in all, things are building nicely. This episode makes great use of the overhanging sense of inevitable doom. We all know things are about to go wrong, but I still gasped when I saw just how wrong.